Our 3" Random Orbital tackles any tight space to quickly, safely, and easily polish, wax, or seal any surface or item on your car.
- Smaller tool body enhances maneuverability in tight areas
- 240-watt motor generates 3,500 to 10,000 Orbits Per Minute (OPM)
- 5mm orbit produces outstanding buffing action
- Steel bevel gear drive provides a smooth powerband, added durability
- A 3" hook-and-loop backing plate accepts any of our 3" or 4" pads
- Available 2" conversion kit allows the use of our 2" pad family
This model is a compact version of our tried-and-proven 6" Random Orbital. Any detailing enthusiast will appreciate its powerful 240-watt motor that runs on a variable speed control with a range of 3,500 to 10,000 orbits per minute and six speed settings. The random orbit or dual action of the machine refers to how the pad spins as the backing plate simultaneously rotates in an elliptical orbit. These two actions save you tons of elbow grease and are the cornerstone of the tool's ability to safely perfect your paint... It's easy. You use lower speeds to introduce the product to the paint and higher speeds to work it into the surface and achieve the desired correcting (polishing) or perfecting (waxing) effect, all without any hint of intimidation. A steel bevel gear drive delivers a smooth-running powerband and a long service life. A great solution for working in tight quarters our 3" Random Orbital is perfect for polishing paint, metal, plastic, and glass as well as applying waxes or sealants. Its 3" hook-and-loop backing plate will accept any of our 3" or 4" pads, or you can convert to a 2" backing plate and use our line of 2" pads. The unit's comfortable ergonomic design features a handgrip and finger indents for comfort and control.