Model 3 MPP Comfort Coil Overs
We’re extremely excited to bring you our jointly developed MPP / KW Comfort Coilovers. After speaking with a large number of Model 3 owners in the community, we realized that there was a large demand for the ability to lower your Model 3 without reducing the ride comfort, especially over large bumps. For this reason we have developed a comfort coilover system that aims to bring you great value, smoother than OE ride, increased suspension travel and dampers done by some of the best in the business.
A partnership between MPP and KW Suspensions, we have designed the very coilovers we dreamed of. We had the opportunity to work with a number of different suspension manufacturers but went with KW as they have always been the damper of choice for us on road cars. Incredible ride quality, impeccable service, and built for the long haul.
- Spring rates set for comfortable driving, very similar to factory spring rates.
- Height adjustable from factory ride height down to 40+mm below stock.
- Progressive bump rubbers tuned to engage only in the most aggressive bumps to not add to ride harshness under normal conditions.
- Utilize the OEM upper hats for minimum NVH transmitted into the cabin. No spherical bearings to clunk and transmit road noise!
- Bolt-in installation. A competent shop can have these coilovers installed in 3.5 hours.
- Composite spring perch that will not seize to damper body over time as many aluminum products tend to.
Our final coil-over design has been completed and the first batch of sports coilovers are now in production. The coilovers will be shipping out from California Mid-July, and for the next two weeks you can still receive a $100 pre-order discount.