Nomad Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger
The Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger is the premier smartphone charging tool while you’re on the road. We have meticulously designed it to fit perfectly in the designated charging dock of your Model 3 and it has been engineered to comfortably and quickly charge two devices simultaneously. With an anti-slip rubber base to create extra stability, neither the charger nor your phone will slide out of place while driving. Optimized for all new iPhones with a 7.5 W charge output.
- Seamlessly integrates into your Model 3
- Optimal dual 7.5W phone wireless charging
- LED lights indicating charging status
- Compatible with all Apple and Android wireless charge enabled devices
- Uses both USB ports, see FAQ for more info
- 2 USB splitters included to enable Dashcam, USB audio, and an additional powered USB port
- Optional spacers included for smaller phones
- Molded TPE
- Polycarbonate frame
- Anti-skid rubber grip
- Max output of 7.5W for each side (15W total)
- LED wireless charging indicators
- White: Fully charged
- Amber: Charging
- Blinking Amber: Device not recognized, remove from charger
- Optional spacer included for smaller form factor phones for coil alignment
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 +, iPhone 8
- All Qi enabled Android devices
- Due to their size, the Galaxy Note 9 and Note 8 only fit without a case
- Note: do not charge your phone wirelessly with a steel plate or magnetic back, this may cause rising temperatures and may damage your devices
- 2 Years
Does this use both front USB ports?Yes, both front USB ports must be attached to this device. We have included 2 USB splitters to support Dashcam and USB audio compatability, as well as the ability to charge a device via a standard USB port.
What if my passenger doesn't have a wireless charging device?For standard cable charging, you have three options: the 12V Power Outlet in the center console, the 2 rear USB ports, or you can operate the Wireless Charger with a USB splitter and charge through the additional USB port.
Will my phone charge when the car is off?No. We have designed this device to turn on and off with your car.
What do the LED lights indicate?Charging status. Quickly recieve visual confirmation if your phone is charging, or already fully charged. When a device is charging, an amber light will turn on. For devices that are fully charged, the light will turn white.
What phones require the use of the included spacer?If you have an iPhone 8 and don't have a case on your phone, we suggest placing the spacer on your charging pad.
Does the center console lid close while phones are charging?While all wireless enabled phones can charge with our charger, particularly large and hefty cases can make it difficult to close the lid on the center console.
How to install:First, push to open the top center console, then pull back the center cover in front of the cup holders. Remove the black protection piece covering the charging ports by sliding it slightly to the left. Then, remove the preinstalled pad and the charging cables by unplugging them from the ports and stringing them through the holes in the frame.
Next, grab your new Wireless Charger and feed the integrated cables through the holes in the frame and plug them into the ports. Place the charger on the frame and return the black protection piece back to the base of the console.
Estimated installment time: 1 minute.