Please note: Ships in 3-5 business days
Rotor Material: Racing Formula Alloyed Gray Iron & Heat treated
Surface: EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface
2 ea - 2pc rotors (Rotor is 1mm thicker than OE)
1set - RB XT910 Street performance pad (Not suitable for tracking)
Dedicated track pad (Cobalt XR1)
Replacement rotor ring: D304-12-381
- Alloyed iron formula adds strength and heat resistance. Heat treating further improves rotor performance for a more uniform and stabilized microstructure.
- The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler. ( Illustration #1)
- The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several benefits. ( Illustration #2)
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides excellent heat balance.
- Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware. Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring as disc expands and contracts and the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss at temperature.