RB Performance Brakes
RB-CCB Kit (390x34mm) Carbon Ceramic Front Rotors w/ 6 Pot Calipers for Tesla Model 3
Fit both base and performance Tesla Model 3
Rotor Weight Comparison:
|Size (mm)||Wt (lbs)||Wt savings per axle|
|M3 OE 1pc||350x25||21||-|
|M3P OE 1pc||355x25||19.4|
- 2 RB 6-Piston heavy duty front caliper
- 2 Front 390x34mm CCM rotors (Made with continuous carbon fiber)
- 2 Aluminum alloy caliper adapters (12.9 grade alloyed M12 caliper mounting bolts included)
- 1 Axle set of Stainless steel braided brake line
- 1 Axle set of RB XT910 street performance pad
Fitment Note - This kit is compatible for M3 base and performance models
Due to the variety of aftermarket wheels, we recommend checking your wheel clearance prior to purchase & installation to confirm fitment.
Click here to download the wheel fitment template for this kit.
RB-CCB Brake Kit Advantage:
- The Brake pads used in our calipers are standard FMSI shape (OE pad shape) with lots of choice in compounds and advantage on pricing and availability, than competition kits built with their proprietary pads.
- RB is highly specialized in design and building complete CCM brake system, and we also offer after service maintenance.
- Easy, bolt on installation (w/o modification unless noted).
RB Caliper Features and Benefits:
- Pistons are machined from a solid stainless steel bar, and chrome plated to assure the highest precision and smooth movement, and durable braking.
- SS pistons transmits only about 10% of heat (to brake fulid) to brake fluid and will not corrode vs. aluminum pistons (OE)
- Built-in dust seals, no dust boots to burn out like OE's external dust boots.
- Pad springs in all four corners provides tight fit of brake pads - no slippage, no rattling noise like OE's loose fit (no springs), no pad knock back like competitions' kit.
- Top of pads are secured by 2ea M6 hex socket bolts to keep the pads on track with easy pads change w/o having to detach the calipers from the spindles like most OE mono-block calipers.
- RB calipers are built with proper pistons size to optimize the overall braking efficiency and minimize the taper wear - In most cases we offer both front and rear kit (w/drum brake) - Unlike competition can only build the front and tell you that you don't need the rear upgrade, or they can size the front to match the OE rears.
- Calipers are precisely machined in every corner and cut, with choice in different finish/color.
Click here to view the comparison chart and learn how RB calipers are built different than others, and demystify whether mono-block or two halves construction is stiffer.
- Caliper Body: Made of forged aluminum alloy designed and built for the toughest brake jobs with extended service life before any rebuild is required.
- Low Profile: Together with RB Center-Mount design two-piece rotors, you hardly even need to require a spacer to install the kit.
|- Pistons: Stainless steel instead of aluminum commonly used by other caliper mfgrs which can substantially reduce the heat transfer (approx 1/10 of aluminum) from the pad to brake fluid. Pistons are vented to further reduce the heat contact area and improve air circulation thereby reducing more heat transfer.|
|- Dust Seal: Our dust seal is of built-in type (instead of external boot type) uniquely designed to shield the dust and foreign material from contamination and will not rip - as commonly seen on boot type dust seals.|
- Hardware: Brake pad pins and banjo connections were re-designed for easier brake line connection and brake pad replacement.
- Surface Coating: Powder coating and hard anodized finishes available.
- Hardware: Most hardware is made of stainless steel for durable performance and appearance.
|- Never Get Lost Bleeder Cap: Newly designed with a retaining loop so you will never have to find it again and/replace the lost ones. (made of durable EPDM)|
- Use standard FMSI brake pads : A very common P/N is used with these calipers.
- Made in USA: Calipers are designed, fully assembled and hydro-tested in our Fullerton, CA facility, with full after sales support/service.