Please note: Ships in 1-2 weeks
Rotor Material: Racing Formula Alloyed Gray Iron & Heat treated
Surface: EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface
This rotor kit includes:
2 ea - RB 2pc rotors (380x32mm)
2 ea - RB 4-pot HD calipers
2 ea - Caliper adaptors & bolts
1 set - Stainless steel brake line
1 set - RB XT910 street performance pad (Not suitable for tracking)
Track pads options
Mid level track pad (RB XT970) PD1149-397
Dedicated race pad (Cobalt XR1) PD1149-2R1
Brake Kit Design:
|OE 1pc (Perf)
- Alloyed iron formula adds strength and heat resistance. Heat treating further improves rotor performance for a more uniform and stabilized microstructure.
The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler. (Illustration #1)
The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several benefits. (Illustration #2)
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides excellent heat balance.
- Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware. Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring as disc expands and contracts and the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss at temperature.