RB Performance Brakes
RB Performance 2-Piece 365x28mm Rear Rotor Upgrade for Tesla Model S/X
Tremendous weight saving:
This RB two piece rotor for Tesla Model S rear is specially designed and built to fit OE pad with maximum weight saving:
|OE 1 pc||365x28||28|
|RB 2 pc||365x28||16.4|
Rotor Material: Racing Formula Alloyed Gray Iron & Heat treated
Surface: EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface
- Alloyed iron formula adds strength and heat resistance. Heat treating further improves rotor performance for a more uniform and stabilized microstructure.
- The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler. (Illustration #1)
The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several benefits. (Illustration #2)
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides excellent heat balance.
- Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware. Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring as disc expands and contracts and the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss at temperature.