WaltZilla: The World's Only In-the-Wall Charger
Designed for installation during new or remodel construction, WaltZilla mounts inside the wall, between standard 2x4 framing, flush with sheet rock, and is finished with a mirror-finish stainless steel front panel. Optional Cable Management System.
The multi-color LCD display presents real-time information such as the amount of amps delivered to the vehicle, how long it's been charging, and other useful status messages.
WaltZilla comes with an industry standard J1772 coupler with the ability to provide a full 80 AMPS of charging power (unlike most chargers sold today which only provide 30 AMPS or less) that allows you to charge fast and fully.* The coupler works with all electric vehicles sold in the US or Canada.**
Enjoy safe, reliable charging with the WaltZilla. Ideal for high-end homes, new construction, or garage renovations.
- Install inside standard 2x4 construction
- Your electrician can install anywhere.
- Attractive mirror-finished stainless steel front panel sits nearly flush to the dryall.
- Easy to read multi-color LCD display indicates charging status.
- Minimal stand-by power consumption (no on/off switch required).
- 39-month standard warranty. Extended warranty available.
- Charging Amperage: Up to 80-AMP
- 100A protected Branch Circuit
- INPUT: 208-240 VAC 50/60 Hz • 80-AMP Continuous
- OUTPUT: 208-240 VAC 50/60 Hz • 80-AMP Continuous
- Short Circuit Rating: 5000 RMS Symmetrical AMPS at 240 VAC
- Temperature Rating: -35°C to +60°C
- Installation: Consult your electrician about local requirements.
- Coupler: SAE J1772 Compliant
- Dimensions: 7.25 x 12 x 5 in (not including mounting)
- Enclosure: Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Display: LCD, Multi-Color
- Certification: UL-listed, File# E473741
- Installation Requirements: 208-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz, single phase, requires an independent, 100 AMP breakered supply circuit. Consult your electrician about local requirements.
- * Charge time dependent on your vehicle's ability to accept higher power charge rates. ** Some vehicles require special adapters. Consult your vehicle's user manual for more information. Tesla includes a J1772 adapter with every vehicle.